Appostar has the most complete product line of scanners, ranging from one-dimensional barcodes, two-dimensional barcodes, desktop, handheld, and KIOSK applications. And there is a wireless Bluetooth handheld version to help your business operate more efficiently.
- DS-6000 is a compact and robust handheld multi-dimensional measuring device, its intuitive reading, unmatched fact performance and optimal price make it the best choice in the market.
- DS-6000 is a easily carry device, with its intelligent reading zone detection and smart guiding aimer will alarm continuous beeps with flashing red LED when no object is detected inside the good reading zone which leads customers to measure very intuitively and quickly. Furthermore, with its configurable buttons allow the operation flow best fit the application that enables customers to optimize various multi-dimensional measurement applications, quickly and effectively.
- Whether it is a courier and express delivery company, a post office, a shipping station, a retail ship-from-store location, an airport check-in counter, an inbound station of a warehouse, the DS-6000 system provides an efficient way to achieve quick measuring and space optimization. The DS-6000 system instantly and accurately measure the dimensions of an object. This optimally priced dimensioning device provides quick return on investment for applications where the previous alternative was a tape or a ruler measure. Manual tape measurements resulted in lower accuracy, inconsistency and reduced productivity. DS-6000 built in both 2D barcode and 3D measurement readers, make it a compact device to support multiple functions application and save customer’s deployment space.
- The DS-6000 device increases accuracy, consistency and user productivity in various applications – increasing revenue capture, reducing shipping chargebacks and throughput bottlenecks, and optimizing storage space, workflow and load planning.
- DS-6000 is a must-have and best choice for companies looking to measure packages, cartons, and objects to optimize its workload, workflow and space.